In recent years, the frozen food market has shown a booming trend due to the substantial increase in the capacity of frozen food cold storage and the consumer’s recognition of frozen food. Global economic development, changes in the pace of social life, family patterns, and changes in food structure are the main reasons for the rapid development of the frozen food industry. With the increasing popularity of frozen food packaging, higher requirements have been put forward on the performance of food packaging machines. Frozen food packaging is constantly changing, and frozen food packaging machines are gradually required to have more functions.
The basic requirement of frozen food packaging is to maintain the quality characteristics of its products from production, transportation to sales, prevent bacterial contamination, and be convenient to eat. At present, there are two types of packaging for frozen food: soft type and hard type. The soft type is based on plastic film. Thick and rigid
Packaging, such as thicker paper packaging boxes, composite aluminum foil stamping containers, etc., former accounts for a larger proportion. Therefore, the food industry has high technical requirements for food packaging machines and is multifunctional. Nowadays, the packaging machinery and equipment that have been put into the market for frozen food packaging mainly include vacuum packaging machines, plastic sealing machines, and heat shrinking machines.
In production, frozen food packaging is prone to the following problems:
1. Food packaging bags have poor impact resistance and are easily damaged by external forces during transportation, loading and unloading, and shelf placement. Bags are easily broken and opened, which not only affects the appearance of the packaged product but also fails to package. It’s due role.
2. The smoothness of the food packaging bag itself is not good, and the production process is characterized by poor opening and low production efficiency. At the same time, it will reduce the utilization rate of the packaging bag and cause waste of cost.
3. The heat-sealing strength of the food packaging bag is not enough, and the heat-sealing temperature is too high to cause damage to the heat-sealing layer, resulting in a decrease in the protection performance of the packaging bag. The shelf life of the contents is greatly shortened, and the contents cannot reach the corresponding shelf life.
4. The peeling strength between layers of food packaging bags is small, the tensile force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bags are poor, which causes the packaging bags to layer, and the packaging bags cannot achieve their due load-bearing effect, and they cannot effectively protect the contents. effect.
5. The cold resistance of frozen food is not up to the requirements. In the case of low temperature, the original performance of the material cannot be maintained. The packaging material is brittle, which reduces the mechanical strength of the packaging material, causing the packaging bag to rupture and crack, and it cannot meet the requirements. The protective effect of the contents.
6. The easy-to-tear function of food packaging bags cannot be effectively brought into play. Too much-tearing strength will make the packaging difficult to open, and too small tearing strength will reduce the mechanical properties of the packaging. Design, but also complete the protection of the product.
7. The puncture performance of food packaging bags. Frozen food is generally hard after freezing, especially fish and meat products, which contain bones and hard objects. Product extrusion during transportation and stacking can easily cause the packaging bag to pierce and make the packaging bag The tightness causes damage, so frozen food has high requirements for the puncture of the packaging bag.